Your freedom in safety
Camping Village Africa wants to offer all its guests the holiday they have been dreaming of for months, in complete safety.
For this reason, thanks to the collaboration between our staff and all of you, it will be possible to spend a pleasant summer by the sea with your family or friends.
Respecting social distancing will be simple thanks to the large surface area of our village; access and return from the beach will be indicated by special signs; the pitches for tents, caravans or campers are large and distant from each other to guarantee freedom and safety; all bungalows and equipped tents have independent entrances and there are no narrow or covered passages.
We have adopted a Protocol in line with government and regional regulations to offer you a pleasant and safe stay.
What will we do?
- Sanitization of bungalows and tents equipped with alcohol-based products and sodium hypochlorite on all surfaces and sanitization by air with an ozonator machine
- Cleaning with chlorine-based products of all common areas several times a day, every day, inside the village and on the beach
- Sanitization of the public services of the campsite with alcohol and sodium hypochlorite-based products 4 times a day and identification of entrance and exit corridors to the toilets and washrooms
- Limited entrances within the village and in commercial establishments and multi-shift organization for the catering service; with the possibility of take-away service.
What will you do?
- You will play on the beach with your children
- You will eat good food
- You will take wonderful photos with #vacanzemaremma and #campingvillageoasi/campingvillageafrica
- You will spend a beautiful and unforgettable stay in contact with nature and away from the stress of recent months
Together, respecting and collaborating, we will spend a splendid and warm sunny summer